Samarthanam Parisara is a Waste Management Programme initiated in 2003. It has emerged as a reliable waste management partner with its state-of-the-art waste management technologies, transport and handling equipment, and prompt service, Parisara has the unique distinction of being a trusted partner of various corporate houses and apartments.
Objectives of Parisara
- To create a waste-free environment and environmentally friendly cost effective, innovative and sustainable technologies.
- To provide end-to-end waste management solutions for the corporate organisations to achieve sustainable waste management practices and reduce environmental footprint.
- To become leaders in the collection and recycle of of old newspapers and magazines and provide a sustainable source of revenue for the Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled.
- To ensure a safe, scientific and eco-friendly disposal of dry waste; especially e-waste.
- To utilize our natural resources in an efficient and effective manner.
- To ensure employment opportunities for the disabled.